The story behind the tee:
I have over come a LOT in a year. One year ago I was doing a mother/baby, partial inpatient program at a mental health facility. I had postpartum depression. Everything was going great. I was tired, but I was so in love with my baby girl that none of it mattered. Until she was around 6 months old and I was working 12 hour shifts, barely sleeping, and running on empty. I was BURNED OUT and I hit ROCK BOTTOM. I thought I was the only mom in the world who could have scary thoughts about her baby. Yeah, that’s right, moms have scary thoughts sometimes. Maybe if someone had told me about the not-so-happy parts of motherhood I wouldn’t have felt like such a failure.
It was so so hard to ask for help, but I did. Going through the program I went through helped me in ways I can never fully explain. With medications, therapy, group sessions, and being uplifted by other moms going through my same struggles, I OVERCAME.
One year ago, I felt helpless. I didn’t think I could ever feel better or be myself again. But I DID IT. I’m here. I will NEEVER regret my story because it literally shaped the person (and mom) I am today. I’m proof that you aren’t stuck in your greatest challenges. There is always hope and always help.
So I created this shirt with one of my favorite mantras: GROW THROUGH WHAT YOU GO THROUGH.
We are so hard on ourselves as women. Remember, every obstacle we overcome makes us that much more badass.
- 100% No Sweatshops + Eco-Friendly Production
- Standard unisex sizing
- Fabrication: 65% polyester 35% viscose
- Designed with love in Kalamazoo, MI
- Make sure to follow me on Instagram to get exclusive sneak-peaks and coupon codes!
- Please contact me if you would like a paper receipt with your order.
- All Sales Final — but please contact the shop with any problems and I will work to resolve your issue